Huh? What was that? *quick turn-around* Oh, Gladys and Liezl have tagged me! 🙂 So here are my top 10 simple pleasures, in no particular order (maybe there should also be a list of “complicated pleasures?” Just a thought…)
- Arriving at work early, with enough time to make coffee or swing by 7-11 to grab a Big Gulp.
- Stored value card, shades, ear-plugged music, and ample airconditioning aboard the crowded MRT (I’ve stopped hoping to get seated.)
- A good book on a rainy day.
- Roaming gadget stores and just salivating at the expensive gizmos.
- Belly-aching laughter and heart-to-heart talks (in alternating order) with friends.
- Coffee, wifi, and solitude. Ahhh…
- A 1.5-L bottle of Coke or Pepsi just for moi.
- Sleeping without having to set the alarm.
- Singing — Sometimes composing alternate, fun lyrics. Latest project: the “lotion” compilation! Hehe.)
- Smiling at myself, just because I know I could use one 😉
I pass the ball to… all those on my link list who haven’t done this yet. (General ba? Hehe.) So there. Tag, tag, tag!