It’s my last day as a twentysomething, and—thanks to Bijoi—I’m blogging a meme 🙂
The rules are easy. Just post 10 things that recently made you happy! Then tag 10 people and force them to post this meme on their blogs…
- Fly a kite with friends! See it crash. Fly it again! Land it, then launch it again! Jump up and down like a kid. Then peel sun-burnt skin days after.
- Bump cars! 😀
- Make my mother laugh and cry within seconds.
- Take vitamins and feel like a responsible adult.
- Play “I Hope You Dance” over and over again, singing it to myself until I memorize the words.I Hope You Dance – performed by Ronan Keating | Words here.
- Stare at the sky and see that it’s the most beautiful shade of blue.
- Make friends laugh with impromptu jokes and one-liners that I never remember.
- Take a deep breath, pound on the computer, and end up with a decent verse.
- Discover an answer to a whispered prayer and be amazed at a loving Father’s display of amazing grace and tender mercies.
- Be surprised by friends on the eve of my 30th birthday! 😀
And now it’s your turn to make your happy list: Bijoi (round 2!), Gladys, Nalani, Ruben, Beng, Bespren, Gracia, Jen, Misha, Ptr. Bong.